Drafting provides you wit a big boost to your troop numbers. Most players wont make enough troops to make themselves undraftable so you should pick up quite a few extra. What these cities do is give you control over an area of the map. Try drafting players with high prestige, and draft as many of their cities as you can to get an idea where the troops are.
Level 12 Historic Cities
You can acquire a huge amount of warriors from NPC's. Try to get multiple Level 12s early on in the game. Although you may lose few troops getting them you will make more back through drafts every day.
Draft Range: 18 x 18 miles
4 drafts from the same NPC Level 10 NPC will get you 74,197 warriors. Therefore from multiple level 12 HC's can get...
- 1 Level 12 Historic city - 74,197 warriors
- 2 Level 12 Historic city - 148,394 warriors
- 3 Level 12 Historic city - 222,591 warriors
- 4 Level 12 Historic city - 296,788 warriors
- 5 Level 12 Historic city - 370,985 warriors
- 6 Level 12 Historic city - 445,182 warriors
- 7 Level 12 Historic city - 519,379 warriors
- 8 Level 12 Historic city - 593,576 warriors
- 9 Level 12 Historic city - 667,773 warriors
Level 14 Historic Cities
You should aim to acquire more than just warriors from your level 14 drafts. Level 14s have draft range of over a dozen level 12 HC's and you should try to get one over enemy ones. 6 drafts a day can mean a huge amount of troops. Most players will try to cover themselves with warriors and you can pick up 100,000 a draft sometimes.
Draft Range: 66 x 66 miles
Because 14s have such a big draft range if you are drafting warriors from NPC's, try to get 6 different Lv 10 NPC's far away from players cities. If you get a full draft from them you can get 120,000 from your 6 drafts
- 1 Level 14 Historic city - 120,000 warriors
- 2 Level 14 Historic city - 240,000 warriors
- 3 Level 14 Historic city - 360,000 warriors
- 4 Level 14 Historic city - 480,000 warriors
- 5 Level 14 Historic city - 600,000 warriors
- 6 Level 14 Historic city - 720,000 warriors
- 7 Level 14 Historic city - 840,000 warriors
- 8 Level 14 Historic city - 960,000 warriors
- 9 Level 14 Historic city - 1,180,000 warriors
Level 16 Historic Cities
Owning a Level 16 state capital means you can really keep a massive draft area covered and get 8 drafts a day. Anyone who teleports into your state can be got and if another alliance launches a big attacks you can acquire significant numbers of them. These cities can also have another purpose, that is protecting you own alliance members from drafts. A person can random teleport into the state if not already there, then you can use a population redeployment on him so his city cant be drafted again that day.
Draft Range: 200 x 200 miles, A whole State
Level 18 Historic Cities
Because there is only one level 18 Historic City, Atlantis located at 0,0 it is really the prize for each server. It comes with a big amount of 10 drafts a day. Its capable of drafting anywhere on the map and therefore you are guaranteed a lot of troops every day, maybe 200,000 - 600,000 archers.
Draft Range: 800 x 800 Miles, Entire map/server